Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Will Miss You, Stinson!

And so, today was a big day for me.

It's Mum and Dad's 29th Wedding Anniversary today. Gosh, time does fly by. Doesn't it? I'd love to say that it feels just like yesterday that mum and dad got married (LOL, I wouldn't know tbh, I wasn't even born then :P) May god bless them both with many more years ahead, good health, peace, and may they love each other more everyday.

Today, one of my very good mate decided to move to the City from here as he got this big job with a very big salary. Guess good things come in all shapes and sizes huh? All the best wishes from me to you Barney Stinson :-) yeah, you shall be missed a lot!

Also, I actually might have a house to live in Brizzle city for next year! Woop! :-) It's a pretty little 3-bed house with a nice little back garden (where we can BBQ's and loads of drunken times! :D oh yea.. )

I was also given this big project to me by my mentor. I am pretty excited to be honest. Feels like I could use a challenge right now! Bring on the LTFS! :D

Although I'm gutted Torres is leaving Liverpool for Chelsea. I mean, why?
Click here..

HOWEVER...
... this has been a good start of the year :D and I got a feeling, it's only gonna get better.