Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

BLANKAAAA




Sorry, I haven't been scribbling much lately. Starting off the month I was really excited: Mummy's birthday on 17th March, placement nearing end (very soon!) and for the Summer woooooh! I've been really stressed lately and had tons on my mind resulting in lack of sleep, appetite and gyming which was a recipe for disaster. I was taken to A&E soon, where the vampires drained me off my blood. So after 14 hours of nightmare, I was allowed to go home :D wooo!

And so my mummy's birthday was more off her taking care of me and not the other way round. In my head I had a dinner planned out - my mummy's favourite Indian dishes with some sweet dessert and a yummy buttercream sponge cake to finish off the grand day. The day ended with me tucked to bed by my mummy with a good night kiss on my forehead. I felt pathetic. All I give my family is sadness and misery.

Getting over that rubbish feeling, I now feel invincible, at least I think I am. Lately I have been feeling rather odd, strange feelings take over me. Even when things are bad, somehow I feel I need to smile. This is the only way out.

If I convince myself that things are good, life will be better.

I am looking forward to Summer. End of placement. Lots of BBQ's and Picnics. Seeing my Bristol friends again. Summer Love <3

PS - I think I am naturally awesome at Street Fighter IV! HAA!! & The Panda has lost one of its Converse! :-/