Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Fireworks

"Oh, all I see is fireworks
Oh, every night it's fireworks
Oh, all I see is fireworks
Takin' off like oh-ah-oh-oh"

Drake featuring Alicia Keys - Fireworks

*

Then you asked me out on a Date
Friday night, 8pm.. sounds good?

Is this a dream?

*

There you were, waiting for me
Looking good as usual, but something was different about you that night...
A glow?
Asked you, "Where are you taking me?"
Said, "It's a surprise. Want to show, I care..."

*

So nervous, when I'm with you. Did you feel the same?
Then you held my hand...
It made me smile.

*

"Red Wine or White Wine"

*

There it was, you bought me to the restaurant
'Brasserie Blanc'
Where I could not go: dinner with work colleagues
You said "I brought you here, cause you did not get to come the last time. This time, it's just you & me"

*

Told me
Stories about your embarrassing 19th birthday
Stories about your family
Stories about your mates
Stories about you

*

The Dessert?

*

You held my hand and walked with me
Not too fast, not too slow
If I had to stop time, it would be right about now
Put your warm hands on my waist
And stared into my eyes

Your eyes, they were different than the usual
They were telling me, you wouldn't be anywhere else in the world right now
But with me
Leaned your head to kiss me
Fireworks, was all I could see...