Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

The Train Journey

The day, when everything was going wrong for me
I was losing my mind and the Gods were not on my side
Heading home, only wishing i could leave everything behind
Only to come back to it the next morning

Then there you were on the station
Standing there among other people, but my eyes only saw you
Gathered up every bit of courage I could find to talk to you
Only to make a fool of myself

The thought of you with someone else crushed my heart
Then I saw you smile, talking about your big plans for the future
With her beside you
There was no stopping you...

Realized at that moment, rather be your friend
Cause you were too precious for me lose
I'll be happy as long as you're close to me
As long as you're close to me

I could wish upon a shooting star
To keep you happy, always.