Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Miss Me

With so many things on my mind I try to sleep
But it feels like sleep has abandoned me
Feels like I haven't slept in a while...

Trust is something once lost, very hard to regain it back
But then you have to trust the other person and give them a chance to prove you right.
How am I meant to trust you, if you don't trust me?
All these things you taught me, I have learnt well.
Wish I could show you someday, that I'm not all that bad
As you think I am...
Maybe you don't even know me. Your own child.
Always tried my hardest to be your favorite.
But always there were flaws.
Seeked your appreciation but you only pointed out to my mistakes.

I feel like even if I try my best, you won't look at me twice. So might as well give up now.

Do you think if I'm gone you will come find me?
Maybe not.

Always wondered if anyone would miss me when I'm gone
Now is probably the right time to find out..