Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010


You are by far, the best thing happened to me! I have never felt like this before...

But I feel, I depend on you a lot. You might even notice it, but it's like my whole world revolves around you (yeah, I finally admit to this! >.<) I wish things were easier, and I really wish we could spend more time together.

Getting to know you - your likes or dislikes, your weird habits, thoughts about things, life in general. It's awesome. I honestly felt, that we are two very different people from two distinct worlds. But as time passes by, I feel that you and me are not that different. Unique yes, but not dissimilar.

I hope you understand me when I say this...
I miss you a lot, I do. And I want you to know that I am trying very hard for us to work. Please don't give up on me.