Pages

Saturday 11 December 2010





The other night you said, you find it hard to open up to people. Is it cause you been hurt a lot? And you find it very difficult to trust people? I won't say, I know what you been through. Cause I prolly don't.

I saw this tiny post box, while on my way to work. I stopped and stared at it. Thought to myself, only if you could write whatever is on your mind and post your thought to me through this post box? It would be magical!

But, I just want you to know - that I'm there for you whenever you wanna talk. About anything. We did start as friends, and till this date I cherish our friendship. Being able to talk to you about anything is one of the best thing ever. I just want you to know that whatever you tell me, from now on will not make me change how I feel about you. Being able to hear your story, makes me feel closer to you. A little closer in knowing the real you. I honestly do feel I don't know the much about you. It might be too soon, but I do wanna know the real you. Hope you understand me.