Pages

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Scribbles 1.0

The 50th day
Here we are - 50 days later. Do you feel like you know me? Slightly better than we first met? Feel like I know you a lot more than we first started. But there's a long way ahead. You make me feel special. You know, the more I get to know you the more I want to know. 
I cannot even start to describe in words how amazing the day was. Thank you. 

*

The 51st day
How confidently can you say that you actually know someone? Is it even possible to know the true you besides anyone but you. Today was different to yesterday. I felt bad for you cause you were ill. I hope you get well soon. 
I have never met anyone in my life who cares about me this much. You worry about me so much that you don't sleep anymore at night. This is insane! Can you imagine, that there is this one guy who is crazy about you? 
And there you were lying there, sleeping so peacefully. Only for 20mins ish you lay there, but I could look at your pretty face for hours and smile :-) 

Listening to your stories is like the best thing ever - I can only imagine how cute you looked when you were younger. 

*

The birthday -the 52nd day
When I saw you today, I realized that I won't be seeing you till 2011! The though of not seeing you at all made me very sad. 
And there you were trying all sorts of ways to cheer me up. I shouldn't be so transparent at times. Bloody hate it! You had it all planned out - movie, lunch, gifts. And l ruined it all. By being depressed. I'm so sorry. But you know what: you singing me happy birthday was the highlight of my day :-) so thank you for everything - the panda, all the gifts, food, and for all the good memories.