Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

First Fight (Well, ish)

There is so much I wanna tell you, so much I wanna say. 

Sigh
I'll blame no one else but me, if ever things don't work out between us. Theres only so much anyone can take really. I do feel you really don't deserve all this. I see you just wanting to spend time with me but all I tell give is excuses - parents, sister, mates. How long will you wait? I'm not testing your patience here, but if I were in your shoes I'd give up on me.

Sorry for walking away from you earlier. I wasn't really mad at you (well upset for dissin' Arsenal - sorry we haven't been together that long for you to diss my club - quoting you here).
I understand you are really busy with work and I got my deadlines too. But I really wanted to see you =(
Sorry for being so childish then. 

My heartaches when I think about us. Is this it? Sigh 

PS please stay out of my head x